Skip to main content

From Sweaty Palms to Exuding Confidence at Your Next Meeting

Image result for David Peoples


The single most important thing you can do for sweaty palms is rehearse. The second most important thing that you can do for sweaty palms is rehearse. Guess what the third thing is?

-David Peoples

This site is brought to you by Ter Scott, 
Life & Legacy Coach and 
Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant 
assisting people with both 
personal priorities and business priorities. 



Request BOOKING DETAILS: 
Ter Scott Speaking (Business or Personal)

.................................................

Are you a professional business to business consultant, salesperson, agent, related professional? 

There is no better way to “get your foot in the door” with new prospects and later “sell” your product and a reason to get back to your current book of business; all by giving something to every business owner wants. Watch my video at my site and learn how you can have your business go “viral”!
.................................................

Hello. My name is Ter Scott and I’m sure you’ve seen me (or about me) all over the internet (if not, I’ll borrow a phrase from my friend and mentor, Tom Antion and tell you to do a Google search for me and pack a lunch; because you’ll be there for a while).

I’m not here to talk about myself but to talk about you, better yet, to help you. You see that’s what I was born to do and that’s what I do; on a daily basis.

I'm recommending a product here; it’s for guys girls but don’t worry, I’ll have something for you in another article. This is a system really to have confidence with the opposite sex, and it works. 

But I will tell you right now, it is NOT cheap.

But here’s my point. When a person has confidence in one area in their life, they have confidence in all areas of their life. How much is it worth to have the confidence to: 
  • Consistently “ask for the sale”? (and reap the commissions of whatever it is you are selling?)
  • Ask your supervisor for a raise, and get it?
  • Ask your banker for a loan, or a business person for a private loan, or partnership business deal?
The list goes on and on. I’m sure you can fill in this sentence with something you need to do right now and would do so if you “had the confidence”:
“I wish I had the confidence to be able to _________________________ . “

Here’s my REAL point. Probably the hardest thing to do for most guys is to ask that lovely lady out on a date and more. Well, probably the first hardest thing is to get up the courage to just start talking with her.

NO MORE!!!

Watch this video and read the informative information and you’ll have oodles of confidence immediately. Then, I AM CONFIDENT that you will want to get started with this guy’s system.
Prove me wrong. VISIT HERE NOW!

When you’ve conquered what most guys would agree is the hardest obstacle to INSTANT CONFIDENCE WITH WOMEN, you’ll exude confidence in every aspect of your life.
Prove me wrong; I dare you. CLICK HERE for the awesome video.

(For gals who want to know what this is about so you are "in the loop" and may want to help your guy a bit... CLICK HERE).

Like this material? Please use the share buttons below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ter Scott on Money, Wealth and Success

Money, wealth, and success are all different things; otherwise, there would not be different words for each. - Ter Scott! Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant Would you like a unique business presentation at your next event?  Book the "Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant" to speak about  MONEY - MARKETING - MOTIVATION Would you like the "inside scoop" on running your business  instead of having your business run you?  Join Ter's waiting list to be considered for private coaching.  For booking or private coaching inquiries please complete form: E-mail Address: * Please confirm your email address: * Your Name please: * Company: Comments, questions, feedback: * * Required Free Contact Form Free Mini Course: How to Get a $60K/Yr Career in Digital Marketing   Secure, In Demand Careers  People can earn high salaries in Digital Marketing wi

No Fee Consulting for New Salespeople and New Business Owners, HERE.

No Fee Professional Business Consulting Weekly Hello, friend.  If you are a sales professional or own a business I am offering you free consultations on a weekly basis; no kidding. Certainly I have paid clients, however, this is an awesome way to have your questions about “anything business”, “anything marketing” and “anything motivation” from yours truly. To see my qualifications, just Google: “Ter Scott” and be sure to pack a lunch because you’ll be there a while! At least one time a week I offer a quote with a lesson. You’ll find it at a “disguised” site called:  Sales Tips and Quotes. You can comment on it and/or ask me any questions you have in the comments area. Money. Motivation. Marketing. Just give me a few days to reply. It’s a free service. Be sure to register to “Follow by Email” somewhere on the site. (Or, you can purchase a subscription at Amazon for only 99 cents a month!). Either way, you won’t want to miss any articles. You can ask me something e